Edexcel BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business (Management)
Edexcel BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma (1 Year)
The HNC is a level 4 qualification delivered over 1 year. The HNC is an embedded component of the HND, however, it can be taken as a stand- alone qualification. If a student opts to take the HNC they would be eligible to gain a National Certificate after successful completion of a minimum of 8 units.
Edexcel BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma (2 Years)
The HND is a level 5 qualification delivered over 2 years, the first year at level 4 and the second year at level 5. If a student opts to take the HND they would be eligible to gain a Higher National Diploma after successful completion of a minimum of 16 units.
The units for this programme focus on how business theory applies in the modern and contemporary workplace. The programme of units aims to offer you the best opportunities for progression, both academically and professionally.
8 Modules Year 1 HND (HNC year 1 only)
- Business Environment
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Organisations and Behaviour
- Marketing Principles
- Aspects of Contract and Negligence for Business
- The Internet and E-Business
- Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
8 Modules Year 2 HND
- Employability Skills
- Small Business Enterprise
- Operations Management in Business
- Managing Business Activities to Achieve Results
- Managing Communications, Knowledge and Information
- Working with Leading People
- Personal and Professional Development
- Research Project
Entry key and information
|Mode of Study||Full Time / Part Time|
|Duration||2 years / 3 years|
|Location||Elegant International College263-265 Battersea Park Rd. LondonSW11 4NE|
EIC will need to review the profile of qualifications and/or experience held by applicants, considering whether this profile shows an ability to progress to a higher level qualification.
For learners who wish to enter the HNC or HND programme, the entry profile is likely to include the following:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- BTEC or other related level 3 qualification or
- A minimum of 1 A level, grade A* to C or
- A minimum of 2 GCSE subjects, grades A* to C or
- Equivalent overseas qualification or
- Mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include work experience.
- English language proficiency equivalent to at least IELTS 5.5, with a minimum of 5.0 on individual sections for all students who are non-native English speakers, or who have not studied the final two years of school in English.
EU/UK Students without a level 3 qualification will need to successfully pass a Literacy and Numeracy test.