Level 3 Diploma in Business Management
This qualification will suit you if you are planning to take a business degree but do not yet have sufficient, relevant attainment at Level 3 to meet the entry requirements for a higher education course.
Guidance on Assessment
This qualifications assessment is completed through the submission of internally assessed student work. To achieve a pass for a unit, a learner must have successfully achieved the learning outcomes at the standards set by the assessment criteria for that unit.
The Level 3 Diploma in Business is a 60-credit qualification. Learners must complete the four mandatory units totaling 60 credits.
|Business Information Systems||3||15||60|
Entry key and information
|Mode of Study||Full Time|
|Duration||1 -2 years|
|Location||Elegant International College263-265 Battersea Park Rd. London
This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 16 and above.
EIC’s policy regarding access to our qualifications is that:
- They should be available to everyone who is capable of reaching the required standards
- They should be free from any barriers that restrict access and progression
- There should be equal opportunities for all those wishing to access the qualifications
For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Other related level 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
On successful completion of a Level 3 Diploma in Business Management there are a number of progression opportunities. Learners may progress to:
- A level 4 qualification such as the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
- A degree programme