NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Aviation Operations on the Ground
This course is a practical, work-related course which is made up of core units and specialist units. The Airline and Airport Studies course is designed to develop your personal skills and your academic understanding of the airline and airport Industry.
During this course, you will develop a range of practical skills and theoretical knowledge required for today’s rapidly expanding world of aviation. This course consists of a core of subjects to provide you with an in-depth understanding of the airline and airport industry, and a large number of specialist subject areas focused on developing your understanding of airline and airport operations. You will develop both general and specialist management skills essential for working within the airline and airport industry.
As well as classroom learning, you will have the opportunity to go on a variety of trips which may include: Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport. You may also have the opportunity to attend an airline training centre where you will participate in simulated aircraft emergency procedures such as smoked-filled evacuations, rapid decompressions and emergency evacuation slides.
Diploma Level 2 Introduction to Cabin Crew
Diploma Level 2 Award in Resort Representatives
Diploma Level 2 Principles of Travel and Tourism
Diploma Level 2 and 3 Travel Services
Diploma Level 2 and 3 NVQ\’s Travel Services
|1||Health and Safety within Aviation|
|4||Airport Check-in Services|
|5||Aircraft Boarding and Arrival Services|
|6||Airport Baggage Processing|
|7||Loading and Unloading of Aircraft|
|8||Airport Baggage Facilities|
|9||Aviation Passengers with Special Requirements|
|10||Aircraft Load Instruction Reports|
|12||Support Flight Operations|
|13||Aircraft Dispatch Process|
|14||Employment Rights and Responsibilities in the Passenger Transport Sector|
Entry key and information
|Mode of Study||Full Time|
|Location||Elegant International College263-265 Battersea Park Rd. LondonSW11 4NE|
- You should have attended a successful interview with satisfactory references, providing information on behaviour, punctuality and attendance.
- A minimum of 4 GCSEs grade C or higher, one being English or Mathematics
- A relevant Level 2 vocational course at Merit or higher (if a pass grade is achieved GCSE grades and/or functional skills results can also be considered).
- You will also be required to undertake an initial assessment at the appropriate level – English and Mathematics assessed at Level 1 or above.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language. The agreed minimum requirements for this course are:
- IELTS 4.5 (5.0 in writing)
- TOEFL IBT 71(19 in writing)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic 51 (46 in writing) or equivalent.